I'm using this to organize work on the Bicycle Highways effort.
- Clue Ride - Project to raise awareness of economic impact of cycling with the business community while engaging cyclists in navigating their city by bicycle.
- Visual Route Catalog - Collecting/Displaying route information from cyclists.
- Atlanta Bike Geeks - A group working on mapping tools available for Atlanta's cyclists — and beyond.
- Bicycle Routing - a broader effort to assist planning bicycle trips.
- Bike-a-thon - A feeder project that explores several technical hurdles I would be facing.
- Use Cases - Also see the tag 'uc'.
- Test Cases - Verifying coverage.
- Bike Suitability Maps - another specific project for presenting favorable bike routes.
- Visual Route Catalog - lists the features and links to many of the Use Cases.
- Designs - until I refactor this, a single page listing designs I've captured.
- Using Eclipse & Maven
- Amazon Web Services
- Release Checklist
- googleMapPlay Eclipse Project
- googleWebToolkit - being used to read RSS feed from bikely and turned into a list of available GPX exports.
- Open ID Dev - Incorporating OpenID into my projects.
- GeoTools API Explore - Exploration of the Open Source API underneath the A-Train
- Interesting Issues - things to investigate.
page revision: 39, last edited: 15 Nov 2015 19:19