Use Case - Accept Invitation
- Guest Seeker
- Armchair Seeker
This Use Case begins when a Guest receives an email invitation from a Guide who has setup an Outing.
Steps - Main Course
- The Email provides the following information to the Guest:
- Name and short Description of Course
- Meeting Location & Scheduled Time
- Description of the
- Link to the main website (suitable for any device) landing on a page specific to the course, and contains sufficient detail to be prepared for the ride.
- Link to the Outing on the Game site (Outing Page) which allows the following to be viewed:
- Again, Name & Description
- Back-link to the website page for the course.
- Meeting Location (Initial Attraction) on Map
- Gallery of Images for the Meeting Location (the Attraction Page)
- Opportunity to adjust the profile
- View Badges earned so far
- Team page
There are a number of options considered:
- A way to add the event to your personal calendar
- Adjusting Profile (earns a badge)
- Viewing Badges
- See who else is invited on your team
The use case ends when the Guest has joined the team.
page revision: 4, last edited: 22 May 2016 20:44