Clueride Location Details
Also see Show Location Use Case.
This is the data that is captured for a Location:
- Id (surrogate key)
- Location Type (enumeration)
- NodeId (non-nullable)
- List of LocationTag (may be empty)
- Tag to Score map (for ranking all locations possessing the tag)
- LocationGroup (may be null)
- List of Clues (at least one)
- Establishment (if any)
- List of Image URLs
- Locations will have a Node so they can be located on the map. That Node will be tied to Edges/Segments as part of the network. Not all Nodes will have a Location. For example, the lat/lng pair where three segments meet will require a Node, but it doesn't mean there is any reason to stop at that Node.
- Locations may be part of a LocationGroup. Generally, if more than one Location could share the same bicycle parking, then those two locations are part of a LocationGroup, but those LocationGroups are formally defined by membership of a Location within that LocationGroup.
- Each Location should have a set of clues (key/lock pairs) for revealing the next segment. Those segments are part of the Node's relationship rather than the Location itself.
- Visiting a Location may confer specific badges
- A location has a profile which helps score it relative to other locations of a similar type or with a particular tag.
- A location may be associated with an establishment with hours of operation. The establishment would have further features and/or restrictions.
page revision: 9, last edited: 15 Nov 2015 17:38