- Collection of segments that leads from starting point to destination, or forms a loop with a destination the same as the starting point.
- Collection of lines and nodes that has a shared set of characteristics such as FacilityType or Suitability Rating
- Facility Type
- One of four classifications according to the page FacilityType.
- Suitability Rating
- Red, Yellow, or Green from ABC's Bike Suitability Maps. Based on a list of objective and subjective criteria.
- Connects two geographical points (each expressed in terms of Latitude and Longitude) with a straight line.
- A geographical point that one or more segments may share. It represents a possible or actual intersection.
- a configurable value which indicates the minimum separation between two nodes for them to be considered two separate nodes instead of the same node.
- A latitude and longitude pair. The point also may have an elevation defined.
- A route containing segments on only one Facility Type (or a single segment).
page revision: 7, last edited: 19 Oct 2010 18:42