- I haven't totally sorted out the connection, but a GWT compile occurs when you run the project in hosted mode. I think this comes by virtue of using the Google GWT plugin; running the class may take care of this.
- mvn clean does what we would expect.
- mvn package generates a war file as we would expect.
- mvn javadoc:javadoc cranks out the javadocs and can place them in the htdocs folder of the webserver.
- mvn site generates the site as expected (and can also place them in the htdocs folder as expected.
Not yet investigated
- generateAsync for the generation of new interfaces for the RPC calls.
page revision: 3, last edited: 26 Oct 2009 17:56