- On one level, the connectivity can be verified by using surrogate keys for the locations and paths.
- Each Path should start and end with a Location.
- Each Location should be associated with a Path.
- To make the connection between a LineString (geometry only) and the Nodes (which have no geometry), there currently needs to be a mapping using the lat/lon.
- Once the IDs are being stored as part of the Location/Path records, the mapping using a geometry is no longer needed, but shifts a burden onto the Network Editing.
- Will be useful to have a connectivity evaluation portion of the Network Editor.
page revision: 1, last edited: 27 Dec 2015 14:38