From Rebecca Serna's email on Oct. 14:
I would like to see an option for people to include their (more or less) schedules and any contact information they would like to provide. Maybe you could add a category for "shared bike commute" or "bike pool"? I'd love to have a map we could embed on atlantabike.org that would help people discover fellow bike commuters in their neighborhoods or workplaces. It could be a tool to build community as well as make those new to or considering bike commuting pick up those wheels and roll with it!
Picking out a few bullet points:
- Enter a schedule
- Days of week
- inbound hour range
- outbound hour range
- Contact information (each item entered could be held privately)
- email (required)
- The route (GPX format currently, but other formats are also possible)
- Bike Buddy?
Sequence of Events
- User accesses site and system asks for identity
- Once identity is confirmed (OpenID is an option), user is directed to screen holding their current information or a template if this is first visit.
- At this point user has the following choices:
- UC Claim Route to select a route they use
- Maintain Schedule information
- Maintain Contact information (including what should be made public)