- All routes matching the criteria are displayed on top of each other, multiple routes on the same map.
- Zoom will auto adjust so all routes can initially be seen on the same screen.
- User will be able to adjust the zoom to focus on a portion of the map (and also pan)
- Color coding will be used to help distinguish the routes. Initially, there are two instances of color coding:
- Hill Categories above 7 will be red, or otherwise blue.
- FacilityType will be used to catalog bike facilities.
- A legend will explain the use of color coding.
page revision: 4, last edited: 28 Oct 2009 20:14