View Edit Profile
Table of Contents
User Story - View/Edit/Enter Profile
- Each Seeker will have a default profile that can be modified when the Seeker logs in. This profile helps steer Seekers toward courses that will be challenging but not intimidating. The profile also helps the Guide to make choices of attractions and paths that find the sweet spot between boring and frightful.
- When the Guide assembles a Team for an Outing, they may adjust the initial profile based on their understanding of the Guests abilities and preferences.
- Guests are given the opportunity to adjust their profile upon receiving the invitation to an Outing, and at any time they are logged in (Invitations have an implicit login, users will be able to avoid a password if they use the invitation as their credentials, but this will expire after the course is completed.)
Use Case - Enter Profile
- Guide - on behalf of Guests
- Visitor - to establish their own identity
- Seeker - to establish their own identity
Main Course: Guide is preparing invites for new Guests
- Guide has logged in and badges are verified at the Guide level.
- Seeker does not yet have an account / profile. (If so, this becomes Edit Profile instead.)
- Navigate to the User View
- Choose to Add New Profile. A default Profile is created and a form is presented requesting the following mandatory fields:
- Actual Name
- Email (which becomes their account identifier)
- Optional information that may be added
- Alias for Clue Ride (appears on Team page)
- GPS Coordinates
- Zip Code
- Facebook account (future)
- Twitter account (future)
- Instagram account (future)
- Any of the fields which are presented with defaults (list is on the page Clueride Profile) may be modified as the Guide feels appropriate.
Alternate Course: Visitor or Seeker establishing their ID
- User finds the Create Account page which explains the benefits of identifying yourself (and why you may want to remain anonymous)
- Visitor / Seeker follows link to create new account and they follow the same steps listed for the Guide, but they will also require a password field (along with a confirmation of password).
Use Case - Edit Profile
- User must login
Link to go straight to editing the profile.
Use Case - View Profile
- User must login
Link to view your profile with an option to edit.
page revision: 4, last edited: 22 May 2016 20:16